How credit card transaction works?
- 1. The customer (you) shops at merchant website and select credit card as payment option during checkout process.
- 2. The customer enters the credit card details required at a secure payment page powered by iPAY88 gateway.
- 3. The customer is required to enter one-time password (OTP) at bank’s page to authenticate the online purchase.
- 4. The transactions will be sent through secure credit card payment network for approval.
- 5. The credit card issuer approves the transaction with approval code.
- 6. Payment has been made successfully to merchant.
Why “iPay88” name stated in my card statement?
We have appointed iPay88 as our third party payment gateway to process online transactions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Credit Card payments via iPay88 will be charged 3.5% on the total amount